Welcome to Chasing Epic, a New Breed of Adventure Travel!
Welcome to Chasing Epic Mountain Bike Adventures
We’re excited to announce the launch of our brand new adventure travel company, Chasing Epic! Here at Chasing Epic, we’ve put together a new kind of adventure travel when it comes to mountain bike vacations; truly all-inclusive, and we only to go the most epic of destinations. What makes us different, you might ask? Well, read on.
As Chasing Epic, we’re partnering with the biggest names in the bike industry to put together the most all-inclusive, incredible mountain bike vacations in the industry. Sure, we cover all of the basics: lodging, meals, and professional guides. However, we also add things that are unique to Chasing Epic: personalized training programs, best-in-class ride nutrition options, and more! With our trips, we take care of absolutely everything- all you have to do is show up and ride!
What makes us different than all the other tour companies out there, you might ask?
- We only travel to the most epic mountain bike destinations in the western United States: Breckenridge, Crested Butte, Durango, Fruita, Moab, Park City, Sedona, and St. George.
- We work with local guides who have been riding these trails for years (if not decades), and know them inside and out. They know when to ride, where to go to get away from crowds, and which trails to link to create epic rides.
- This isn’t mountain bike “touring”. At Chasing Epic, we pride ourselves on putting together itineraries of only the best trail systems in each location, and we don’t waste time with “sight seeing” rides. You’ll be on singletrack from start to finish. Take a look at our Example Itineraries page to get a sense of what to expect when you travel with us.
- Our partnerships. We’ll announce these shortly, but we already have some exciting bike industry partners in place that will bring our customers unprecedented value for every one of our trips.
- We offer something for everyone. With our 3-day, 4-day, and private trip options, we have a trip that fits with everyone’s schedule. We visit each location multiple times a year, and we plan our trips around the best riding season for each destination.
We’re excited to kick off the 2016 season with some exciting announcements and trips, so stay tuned and visit our new blog regularly. If you’re on social media (and who isn’t?), be sure to check us out on Facebook and Instagram. We look forward to seeing you on one of our trips next year!
All the best,
Steve (Owner, Chasing Epic)