New Demo Available: Ibis Mojo 3
Well, it’s been a few months but we finally have a new steed to add to the Ibis demo bikes… the all-new Mojo 3. The Mojo 3 has slightly less travel (140mm up front, 130mm rear travel) than the Mojo HD3 and is meant more for trail riding and longer XC-type rides.
For now, we only have one Mojo 3 available, but we should have more as fall nears. The bike we have is a large, which should fit just about anyone between 5’9″ and 6’1″, depending on body type and how long your legs are!
See below for full specs… and we’ll see you on the trails!
Recent Review: Dirt Rag Magazine
Frame: 2016 Ibis Mojo 3, size large
- Fork: Fox 34 Performance, 140mm travel (black)
- Shock: Fox DPS EVOL (black)
- Wheels: Ibis 738 Alloy, 34mm internal width
- Brakes: Shimano Deore w/ 180mm front rotor, 160mm rear
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 1×11 w/ 30t front ring
- Stem: Ibis XC 50mm
- Handlebars: Easton Havoc 750mm
- Grips: Ergon GE-1