2020 Spring Trips: Rescheduled Until Fall
There has been significant change with the CoVid-19 situation across the world since I sent my last email just over a week ago. In our world many of the mountain towns are closing down and the ones that aren’t, are still seeing many of the local resources and amenities closing for the safety of the employees and community. Air travel is deemed non-essential, and even smaller groups are being discouraged and in some cases forbidden.
This is the most difficult decision I’ve had to make in 5+ years running Chasing Epic, but it’s something that I feel comfortable with given the current and near-future set of circumstances: out of respect for the safety of our clients, trip leaders, guides, and the mountain communities we visit every year, we’re officially rescheduling all of our spring trips that take place in April, May and June. That said, we’ve already taken measures to make sure we have plenty of options available this summer and fall once things return back to “normal”.
We are currently working with our existing clients to rebook their spring trip reservations to the rescheduled dates this fall. Once we do that, we’ll release the new summer and fall schedule to the public: expect new trips to be added for Brevard, Moab and Sun Valley, along with additional trips and locations if needed.
If anyone has further questions, please do not hesitate to ask me directly. We want to ensure everyone gets the epic experience they signed up for, and we’ll do our best to make sure that happens. We’re looking forward to getting the uncertainty and chaos of the current situation behind us, so we can all ride bikes and be happy once again.
Owner, Chasing Epic