Trip Location: Moab, UT
Trip Type: Training Camp 5-day
Trip Dates: March 16-20, 2024
Included with this trip:
- Four days of guided mountain biking in Moab, UT (5 day trip total)
- Four nights of double-occupancy lodging
- All Breakfasts and Dinners, plus ride support during the first three days
- Professional Mountain Bike Guides, maximum customer-to-guide ratio of 6:1
- Multi-stage (Winter and Spring/Summer) professionally crafted training program
- Shuttles and all transportation to and from trailheads
- $100 gift card to spend on gear with Worldwide Cyclery
- Ride Nutrition (isotonic mixes, energy gels, protein bars) with Skratch Labs and Honey Stinger
- Trip Planning Services
- Dedicated On-site Trip Leader
Demo bikes are not included with this trip: as we discussed and decided that for a training camp, most riders will want to be on their own bike. We’ll have plenty of time to unpack and build bikes on the first day, and then conversely tear down and pack up bikes for the trip home.
You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of booking which contains lots of important information about your trip. Additionally, the email you enter at checkout will be used for future communication including group emails, sending out our training program, much more. Because of this, please be sure to use the correct email address when you check out.