Trip Location: Whistler, BC
Trip Type: Partner 6-day
Trip Dates: June 10-15, 2023
Included with this trip:
- Five days of guided mountain biking in Whistler, BC (6 day trip total)
- Five nights of double-occupancy lodging
- All Breakfasts and Dinners, plus a packed lunch during our full-day rides
- Professional Mountain Bike Guides, maximum customer-to-guide ratio of 5:1
- Shuttles and all transportation to and from trailheads
- Lift ticket for Whistler Bike Park on Day 5 (optional)
- $100 gift card to spend on gear with Worldwide Cyclery
- Ride Nutrition (isotonic mixes, energy gels, protein bars) with Nuun, Skratch Labs and Honey Stinger
- Trip Planning Services
- Dedicated On-site Trip Leader
** Demo bikes are not included on our BC-based trips: if you want to add a demo bike for your booking, please use the link below to add that before checkout. We are currently working to line up our 2023 demo partner, but you can get a sense of what we had to offer this year on our Demo Bikes page.
** On Day 5, riders will have an option to ride the Whistler Bike Park all day with the Worldwide Cyclery crew (otherwise, the group will ride in Squamish all day). If you choose this option, we will refund your payment for the amount of a single day lift ticket, so that you can apply that to the purchase. If you pay for a demo bike for this trip, we’ll add an add’l credit since we can’t allow our demo bikes to be used in the bike park and you’ll need to rent a demo DH bike from a local shop.
You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of booking, which contains lots of important information, a rider questionnaire, and multiple discount codes! Because of this, please be sure to use the correct email address when you check out.
There are no reviews yet.