Trip Location: Moab, UT
Trip Type: Private 4-day
Trip Dates: October 10-13, 2020
Included with this trip:
- Four days of guided riding
- High-end Revel demo bike
- Three nights of double-occupancy Lodging
- All Breakfasts and Dinners, plus a pack-lunch during our full-day rides
- Professional Mountain Bike Guides, maximum customer-to-guide ratio of 6:1
- Custom 2020 Worldwide Cyclery MTB trail jersey
- All transportation to and from trailheads
- $100 gift card to spend on gear with Worldwide Cyclery
- Ride Nutrition (isotonic mixes, energy gels, protein bars) from Honey Stinger and Skratch Labs
- Shuttles, if applicable depending on location
- Trip Planning Services
- Dedicated On-site Trip Leader
Day One: Chisholm and Navajo Rocks, with shuttle. 15+ miles, 1200 feet climbing w/ 2500 feet descending.
Day Two: Mag 7 Loop in the morning, North Klondike Loops in the afternoon. 20+ miles total with 2500 feet climbing and 2500 feet descending.
Day Three: The Whole Enchilada with shuttle to Geysir Pass. 30+ miles with 1000 feet climbing, 8000 feet descending.
Day 4: Hymasa, Amasa Back and Captain Ahab. 10-12 miles with 2000 feet climbing and 2000 feet descending.
For our customers that want to bring their own bike instead of utilizing our incredible demo fleet, we offer a $150 discount on our 4-day trips. Be sure to use code NOBIKE4 at checkout to receive your discount!
Please Note: if the trip has to be cancelled due to the CoVid-19 virus outbreak, clients will have the option to either receive a full refund, or transfer their booking to a similar trip in 2021.