Trip Location: Revelstoke, BC
Trip Type: Standard 7-day
Trip Dates: July 23-29, 2022
As of 11/6/21, this trip is already sold out. If you’d like to be put on the wait list, or want to find out about other options, please email us at email@example.com
Please Note: You are reserving your spot on the 2022 Revelstoke July 23-29th trip by placing a $500 deposit; the remaining balance will be due by the end of January 2022. You will receive an email with a link to pay the remaining balance after the New Year. The total cost of the trip is $2995/pp, see below for details.
Included with this trip:
- Six days of guided riding in Revelstoke, BC
- Six nights of double-occupancy lodging (single supplements available)
- All Breakfasts and Dinners, plus a packed lunch during our full-day rides
- Heli drop on Mt. Cartier, plus all shuttles
- Lift ticket for Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Roundtrip airport transportation to/from Kelowna, BC
- Professional Mountain Bike Guides, maximum customer-to-guide ratio of 6:1
- All transportation to and from trailheads
- $100 gift card to spend on gear with Worldwide Cyclery
- Ride Nutrition (isotonic mixes, energy gels, protein bars) with Nuun and Honey Stinger
- Trip Planning Services
- Dedicated On-site Trip Leader
To see an example of what you might expect on the rides themselves, please visit the Revelstoke destination page.
Demo bikes are not included with the Revelstoke trip- they are available by adding the upgrade below. You’ll receive more information about the demo bike options with your confirmation email, which you’ll receive within 24 hours.
UPON BOOKING: Once you book your spot and the transaction has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from us within 24 hours. Please make sure the email you use at checkout is the address you check most often. The confirmation email will include follow-up information as well as our 2022 trip packet.