Trip Location: Moab, UT
Trip Type: Standard 3-day
Trip Dates: November 18-20, 2017
Included with this trip:
- Three days of guided riding
- Double-occupancy Lodging in Boutique-Level Accommodations
- All Breakfasts and Dinners
- High-end Demo Bikes: You will receive an email with 24 hours of booking with information on how to reserve a bike for your trip
- Professional Mountain Bike Guides, maximum customer-to-guide ratio of 6:1
- $50 gift card to spend on gear with Worldwide Cyclery
- Ride Nutrition (isotonic mixes, energy gels, protein bars) with Infinit Nutrition and Clif Bar
- Lift Tickets and Shuttles, if applicable depending on location
- Trip Planning Services
- Dedicated On-site Trip Coordinator
All Chasing Epic trips are custom-designed, and as a result you will not receive an exact itinerary until a few days prior to your trip. To see an example of what you might expect, visit the Moab Location Page. You can also check out a photo essay from one of our spring trips in Moab HERE to get an idea of the trails we’ll ride.
NOTE: Because this trip is three days, we plan on maximizing our available riding time each day. Because of that, please plan to meet at 11:00am on the first day in Moab, and we will ride until 3:00pm on the last day (Monday November 20th). Also please note that this trip is Saturday until Monday, in order to allow clients to take advantage of the Thanksgiving holiday.