Trip Location: Fruita and Grand Junction, CO
Trip Type: Standard 4-day
Trip Dates: October 26-29, 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Paying the $700 deposit for the 4-day Fruita trip using this link will reserve your spot for the trip. The remaining balance ($695) will be due by September 15th– you will receive a link to pay that balance within the next two weeks.
Included with this trip:
- Four days of guided riding
- Three nights of SINGLE OCCUPANCY lodging- yep, you’re getting your own room!
- All Breakfasts and Dinners, plus a pack-lunch during our full-day rides
- High-end Demo Bikes: You will receive an email with 24 hours of booking with information on how to reserve a bike for your trip
- Professional Mountain Bike Guides, maximum customer-to-guide ratio of 6:1
- All transportation to and from trailheads
- $50 gift card to spend on gear with Worldwide Cyclery
- Ride Nutrition (isotonic mixes, energy gels, protein bars) with Skratch Labs and Clif Bar
- Lift Tickets and Shuttles, if applicable depending on location
- Trip Planning Services
- Dedicated On-site Trip Leader
All Chasing Epic trips are custom-designed, and as a result you will not receive an exact itinerary until a few days prior to your trip. To see an example of what you might expect, visit the Fruita destination page. This spring we ran a trip for the BKXC crew in Fruita, so if you want an idea of what you’re getting into, here’s the trip in videos and pictures.
For our customers that want to bring their own bike instead of utilizing our incredible demo fleet, we offer a $100 discount on our 4-day trips. Be sure to use code NOBIKE4 at checkout to receive your discount!