Trip Location: Crested Butte, CO
Type: Private 3-day Trip (with Boulder Mountainbike Alliance)
Trip Dates: September 16-18, 2016
Included with this trip:
- Three days of guided riding (one full days, two half days)
- Two nights double-occupancy lodging at the Elevation Resort and Spa
- All Breakfasts and Dinners
- Professional Mountain Bike Guides, maximum customer-to-guide ratio of 6:1
- $50 gift card to spend on gear with Worldwide Cyclery
- 8-week Training Program with Training Peaks and Through the Wall Training (intermediate and advanced programs available)
- Ride Nutrition (isotonic mixes, energy gels, protein bars) with Infinit Nutrition and Clif Bar
- Dedicated On-site Trip Coordinator
- Lots of awesome BMA 25th Anniversary schwag
- Tons of incredible contest giveaways from Deuter, RockyMounts, Qloom, Infinit Nutrition, Freeride Systems and more!
Join Boulder Mountainbike Alliance in celebrating its 25th anniversary with a weekend of epic riding in Crested Butte, CO. For three days, we’ll celebrate with awesome giveaways, amazing meals, and epic riding during the peak of the fall season. This trip is all-inclusive, so just bring your bike, your helmet, and your shoes and ride all weekend!
All Chasing Epic trips are custom-designed, and as a result you will not receive an exact itinerary until a few days prior to your trip. To see an example of what you might expect, visit the Crested Butte Location Page. For planning purposes, expect to meet on Friday, September 16th at NOON in Crested Butte, and we’ll ride until 2:00pm on Sunday, September 18th.
Need a demo bike for this trip? Chasing Epic has a fleet of all-carbon Ibis Mojo HD3s, Ripley LS 29ers, and Mojo 3s available for only $150 for the 3-day trip. You’ll have a chance to request the bike of your choice within 24 hours of booking your trip.