Trip Location: Moab, UT
Type: 4-day Trip (BKXC Fall 2017)
Trip Dates: October 13-16, 2017
Included with this trip:
- Four days of guided riding
- Three nights double-occupancy lodging (single supplements available below)
- All Breakfasts and Dinners, plus pack lunches (sandwiches or wraps) for full-day rides
- High-end Ibis or BMC demo bike from Chasing Epic’s 2017 fleet (details here)
- Custom 2017 BKXC mountain bike jersey, plus lots of other BKXC swag!
- Professional Mountain Bike Guides, maximum customer-to-guide ratio of 6:1
- Ride Nutrition supplies from Clif Bar and Infinit Nutrition
- Dedicated On-site Trip Coordinators
Join BKXC in Moab, UT this October for four days of incredible (and technical!) slickrock, high-desert riding- some of the best in the world. Fall is the perfect time to ride Moab as the weather is perfect, the trails are in great shape, and we can head up into the LaSal Mountains for the entire Whole Enchilada! To see more of what the area offers, check out our MOAB PAGE.
The BKXC fall ride itinerary will be finalized the week before our trip, but plan on lots of miles and long, tough days in the saddle! A few of the rides will be a surprise, but we can promise this: we’ll get a full day on the Whole Enchilada, and we’ll blow your doors off with the other three days too! Bring your A-game, the riding in Moab is best enjoyed if you’re an advanced rider who has above-average bike handling skills.
For planning purposes, expect to meet in Moab on Friday, October 13th just after lunch, and we’ll ride until about 2:00pm on Monday, October 16th. The drive from the SLC airport is about 3.5 hours, and it’s about 5 hours from Denver. If you can find a cheap flight into Grand Junction, that’s the closest option at around 1.5 hours away.
Bikes: All customers will have full access to the Chasing Epic demo fleet; this means the Ibis Mojo 3 and HD3, along with the BMC TrailFox and SpeedFox 29ers. You can’t go wrong regardless of what you choose!
** Please note: Due to lead times for our custom jerseys, if you book after 9/6, you will not receive the jersey mentioned above. (but we will refund you $50)