2018 Fundraiser: Help Support Dixie Mountain Bike Trails Association!
Each year Chasing Epic creates a mountain bike photography-based calendar to sell, with all proceeds benefiting a non-profit mountain biking organization. This year is no different, as we’re selling a calendar to help fund a brand new 10-mile flow trail outside of St. George, Utah. The trail project is being overseen by the fine folks at DMBTA – the Dixie Mountain Bike Trails Association. If you’ve ever ridden any of the epic trails around St. George and Hurricane, Utah (with us or on your own), then you know how awesome these guys are… and they need help funding this new flow trail that will be just as epic!
Starting on West Mountain Peak, the new flow trail will be a 10-mile directional trail that’s sure to create some incredible memories and even better riding. The fine folks at DMBTA will work with the BLM to get a matching grant with this donation, in essence DOUBLING the amount we’re able to donate… so buy a lot of calendars!
The Dixie Mountain Bike Trails Association is a mountain biking access and trails advocacy group formed in June of 2010 in response to the BLM travel planning process. We are located in the Southwest Corner of Utah known as Dixie; current projects include continued master planning for BLM trails and access, the developing community relationships and infrastructure, existing trails maintenance coordination, and ethics awareness activities.
About the Calendar:
- Each calendar is $22, which includes shipping within the continental United States.
- There is NO limit to the number you can purchase; we recommend buying a lot of them so we can donate even more money to build new trails!
- ALL PROCEEDS from the calendar sales will be donated to Dixie Mountain Bike Trails Association, with 100% of the money going towards building the new West Mountain Peak flow trail.
- Calendar orders will be taken until December 1st, and the calendars will be mailed in time to arrive at least a week prior to Christmas. We typically shoot for the second week of December.
- See below for the images in this year’s calendar. You can purchase the calendars using the PAYPAL button below. If you’d like to pay by check, please email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you more information.
January: Zen Trail
February: Rattlesnake Trail
March: Captain Ahab
April: JEM Trail
June: Game Creek Trail
July: Teocalli Ridge
August: Rattlesnake Trail
September: Strand Bonus Trail
October: Doctor Park
November: Lupine Trail
December: Top of the World